Friday, December 30, 2005

Colour Confusion

When you read this, I will probably have reached Kuantan or something.

I will head to Terengganu after today's Friday prayers.

The painting of STELLAR will probably commence next week. To be done by dearest Pak Su. I will pick him up three weeks later. That's my budgeted time anyway.

Will be back on Wednesday, although I'll might already arrived to Putrajaya by flight on Tuesday.

I'm actually feeling quite nervous looking forward to this trip. It's been a while since STELLAR went for a long distance run.

He still looks stunning in black. But the stickers are somewhat off-putting. Hehe.

But I realised, eventually he will need his coat of paint anyway.


PS: Believe it or not, I'm still open to options on the colour. But I guess blue is good.

No comments: