Monday, August 25, 2008

No Brakes Again..

I did it again today!

I drive with no brakes.

I think I got the hang of it. I don't feel feverish anymore, like two Fridays ago.

But something bothers me.

When I shift down from fourth to third, there's a few clunking knocks audible under the engine.

But there's also a somewhat fragile lorry overtaking me on the left, so was it the lorry?

And then, when the handbrake locks the rear wheel, there's a small or medium sounding bang of sorts at the back. Which worries me too.

When I finally and safely reached the office, I topped up both brake and clutch cylinders, and tested the brakes. It doesn't respond at all.

That means the rubber seal's out. So that needs replacing. And Pudu is in my plan once again (to buy them spare parts).

No comments: