Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Wrong Way Around

I just found out, that I have actually adjusted the fuel mixture the wrong way around!

Lucky I know it the same day I misadjusted it, only later in the evening while heading back home

The rich-indicating smokescreen (almost) made it seem natural that something is utterly wrong somewhere. Thus I turn it "anticlockwise" rather than "the wrong way around".

So OK, I think the fuel consumption is quite ok lah, though I have not had a clue about the gauge position, as now it acts up.

But now the occasional explosions came back. I am still clueless whether that is the thing they called pinking, pinging, or was it detonation? It's like when you start up a Lambretta scooter, and it refuses to start, the last sound you hear is the sound I hear when it happens.

No comments: