Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hazard Light

While I lost my headlight, I found out that I hazard indicator lights are working and available for me to use. And I found this today by accident.

It was not working in the past, probably due to multiple problems in the electricals.

While testing the switches a day or two ago, I must have switched on the hazard by mistake and let in stay on. Since I don't really mind if the switch is on or off, so I thought nothing about it, because Haji the mechanic also thought the switch might be problematic. And it did nothing, so there.

But as I drive just now, I indicated to the left, and instead both indicator sides lights up.

The hazard is available! And I am surprised that it does.

I think as I see things go, the hazard might function only when both switches are on, the hazard main switch, and either side of the indicator, unlike most cars which have a single switch to activate the hazard.

Either way, I am relieved. Finally I can proudly use it in case I have a breakdown. Not that I am eager for a breakdown or anything.

No comments: