Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Five Year Plan

Plans.

Yes, people have plans.

Everybody does.

Truth is, it's only money.

Thus, this is my plan for STELLAR.

First, it will be the floor board. I probably will need 2 to 2.5 grand for this.

Then, the wheels. Budget, 1.5 grand.

Then, I want to rebuild the current bodykit, with sheet metal instead. This one probably will cost about the same as the floor board.

Then, the exhaust. I will need to find an RC40 unit. Single box.

Then, the engine. I want to have a hill climb profile. Three quarter race cam or something. This probably will need 10 grand.

Then, lowering him. As in, very low. A-la Coyote the McCormick car. But no going under a trailer anytime, if at all. This will need some body cutting for both front and rear arch, and structural welding for the rear arch.

Phewww.. I guess that is all for a 5 year span. Yep. It is a long process. But priorities are already set.

Or I just do the floor board only. Maybe next year. Or just a simple reshell.

No comments: