Thursday, November 5, 2009

Since two weeks ago, there's this sound coming up from STELLAR's right front wheels.

It's a squealing sound.

Apparently my earlier session three days ago to eliminate the sound didn't really work out.

Mr Jasmie did a brake disc skim, and replaced my brake master pump pipe.

The sound did disappear for a few kilometers, but then it reappears bit by bit again, until last night.

It really gets on my nerves.

The thing is, on the straights the sound was a pulsating one, increasing in frequency as the speed increases, and a light corner augments the sound. A heavier corner eliminates it completely until you go straight again.

This morning, the sound persists until 25km, when I reached a toll booth. Then it disappears completely. What gives!?

I can only hope, coz I really do think it's the wheel hub bearing acting up.

No comments: